Last week I went on a trip to Malaga in Spain for a winter holiday in the sun. If you follow me on Instagram you will remember my recent holiday to Jamaica, however after 2 months I was definitely getting the holiday blues......so another vaca was needed! 

And to help me with my wardrobe staples, the lovely team over at Swimwear365 sent me some of my favourite pieces from their website. If you haven't heard of the brand before then they are the go to brand for any holiday as they basically provide you swimwear and beachwear 365 days of the year!

I chose outfits 4 outfits starting off with this gorgeous paisley playsuit which is super soft and the perfect piece to wear over a bikini. I styled the playsuit with beaded flats and a boater hat and matching straw bag for a day to a Spanish vineyard. When abroad, for me comfort is key during the day and this playsuit was just that. Swimwear365 have a tonne of amazing bikinis, so whittling my bikini choice down to 2 styles was a task in itself. I decided on this striped bikini, a great way to make a statement on the beach and this yellow bikini top and briefs. My final choice of attire was this simple yet chic bardot dress which I knew would work so many ways for the day with flats over my bikini and at night with a pair of statement heels!

I had such a relaxing and much needed break, thanks again Swinwear 365 for my holiday looks!!! 

Marsha C xoxo

Follow me on  Twitter  and  Instagram  @ londontallgirl


2 Comments - Go On Leave Another

  1. Love the striped bikini, looking very Beyoncé in those big shades and black dress too Mrs!
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Design by Faye Kent . Powered by Blogger.