Blouse: Zara, Skirt: Brag Vintage, Shoes: Topshop, Bag: Chanel, Scarf: Sarah & Sorrentino, Sunglasses: George, Bracelets: J Crew, Annie Haak


I was recently sent this vintage suede skirt by Brag Vintage who sell yes you guessed it...vintage clothes and accessories. Normally I find it difficult when shopping in vintage stores as I like order when shopping and tend to struggle browsing through rails of stock jumbled together. However when I came across Brag Vintage online it was a dream come true, as I could shop online with everything organised and find one off vintage gems that I may have missed in store. From long 1930s dresses to short 1960s shifts to denim dungarees.

With the 70's influence going nowhere I chose this button down skirt which has the most softest suede texture. Styling with this blue denim pussy bow blouse and mirrored sunnies keeps the focus on my new suede skirt. 

Marsha C xoxo

Follow me on  Twitter  and  Instagram  @ londontallgirl


4 Comments - Go On Leave Another

  1. Love the suede and denim combo.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog and I love your outfits so I will be back to read more. . Enjoy your Life.
    http://mykurves,blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look, so perfect !

    www.stylewithtami.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im obsessed with suede atm so I definitely need to try to recreate this outfit! I love the pop of colour you added with the silk scarf!

    www.cruzbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Design by Faye Kent . Powered by Blogger.