Bag: Zara (current), Sunglasses: Vintage



Autumn is fast approaching and I for one am definitely looking forward to it! Don't get me wrong I love the summer season as much as any other person but styling autumn layers is just the best... so many possibilities, textures and colours!!

Dorothy Perkins have made our AW shopping easier by creating the 'Style Heroes' we all need for the season. Those must have on trend pieces you will wear with everything from roll necks, to the 70's blouse, to tote bags . Two of my favourite staples this autumn have to be the retro pinny dress and ankle boots, perfect pieces to transition into the colder months. And today I've teamed up with DP to show you how I style them.

With camel tones being a must have colour for fall I chose this suedette camel pinnafore dress and kept a retro feel by styling it with this cute pussy bow blouse. Pinny dresses are super easy to style and by adding a white blouse keeps my look girly and chic, perfect for work. For weekend styling try replacing the blouse with a denim shirt or roll neck sweater. The addition of these leather ankle boots with gold trim details provides an effortless feel to my ensemble. Plus they have the perfect heel for everyday use and are extremely comfortable. I can't wait to wear them with my favourite skinny jeans. Completing my look with this suede tassel biker jacket continues the 70's vibe throughout!

Marsha C xoxo

Follow me on  Twitter  and  Instagram  @ londontallgirl


4 Comments - Go On Leave Another

  1. The designs which you have provided is very good. Who is looking for Dresses For Women.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the most beautiful images. Especially, the way you have handled the brown colour coat in every image is really outstanding and all the above each images are simply implies a lots and lots of meaning for the viewers. On seeing these images, i am really amazed, delighted and became a great fan of the model who have posed for these images. I have decided to make the above model itself to be a model for my online resume writing service website and so, i am going to show these stills to my company management authorities to get permission from them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the frills and textures, especially the tie bit on the white top! The gold chain bracelet is also a nice personal touch to make this outfit your own, I really enjoy it!

    http://www.oliveyew.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your blog via tumblr and I was expecting you to be American BUT your from London, Yayyy. you look fabulous! I love the blouse and dress combo. All the textures work well together.
    Dannikaswardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Design by Faye Kent . Powered by Blogger.