Top: Pretty Little Thing (love this), Skirt: New Look c/o Fashion Chick, Shoes: Topshop, Bag: Chloe Sunglasses: Kite, Bracelets: J Crew, Annie Haak



Lately I have become obsessed with the off the shoulder trend. Hands down this is my favourite trend this summer as it's super easy to wear and so effortless. This Pretty Little Thing dip dye style was an instant love at first sight. From the exaggerated bell sleeves to the cropped style, this beauty is a sure summer winner! And if the off shoulder trend is not your thing then PLT have a range of tie dye styles that I'm sure will win you over. 

Button down midi skirts are literally everywhere on the high street at the moment from denim to suede, this is a great investment to carry through to the colder months. This denim skirt comes in tall, petite and regular and was given to me by the lovely team over at Fashion Chick. If you follow me on instagram you will recall a dinner event I recently attended hosted by the team. By styling it with a few buttons undone loans a sexy element yet provides ease of movement whilst on the go. To complete my look I accessorised with my new Chloe Faye bag (I have linked the exact plus a Chloe dupe above) and my current everyday gladiator sandals.

Marsha C xoxo

Follow me on  Twitter  and  Instagram  @ londontallgirl


One Comment - Go On Leave Another

Thanks for all your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Design by Faye Kent . Powered by Blogger.