Cape: Zara (similar), Jumpsuit: Rare London, Top: H&M, Blazer: Mango (similar), Hat: H&M Shoes: Zara (current), Bag: Chanel, Sunglasses: Vintage

The one thing I love about jumpsuits is that they are the perfect piece that can take you from day to night, and this grey Rare London jumpsuit is definitely office worthy! Also the fact that this one actually fits is a bonus too. Today I'm styling this all in one with a sleeveless roll neck and cape coat, contrasted with a stripe blazer worn underneath.

What do you think?

Marsha C xoxo

Follow me on  Twitter  and  Instagram  @ londontallgirl


4 Comments - Go On Leave Another

  1. Wow I am lovinggg this layering here!!! That jumpsuit is seriously gorgeous!

    Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a fab jumpSuit but I love the Cape, amazing
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Standing six feet tall, I have the hardest timing finding jumpsuits that fit. Yours is just gorgeous on you -- I love the tailored cut and the cigarette cut. A Chanel never hurt, either. ;.-)

    http://tallgirlsfashion.no

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I personally love the length of this style in the body too as I'm also 6ft. Lol...thank you x

      Delete

Thanks for all your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Design by Faye Kent . Powered by Blogger.